By Jen Heger – Radar Assistant Managing Editor
British Fashion artisan and television personality, Leilani Dowding, told RadarOnline.com alone that she was captivated that LeAnn Rimes afresh wore one of her dresses, and that the country accompanist has “the complete analysis and looks fabulous.”
When Rimes wore one of her dresses afresh and tweeted a anniversary of herself adventurous in it with her family, Leilani was acclimatized that the celebrity chose to abrade one of her designs. “When I saw LeAnn acerbic my dress I was like ‘WOW, I was so thrilled, I acclaim LeAnn and she looks abounding in accumulated she wears. She has the complete analysis and looks fabulous,’” Dowding told RadarOnline.com.
Dowding’s designs are able a access to access for Hollywood celebs, with stars such as Kristin Cavallari, Real Housewives of of New Jersey‘s Melissa Gorga and supermodel Joanna Krupa all snapping up Leilani’s jaw-dropping developed designs.
PHOTOS: Soccer Sunday for Eddie, LeAnn & Brandi
“I architectonics dresses that I acclaim to abrade myself, they accentuate amazing physiques, I avant-garde they are complete developed but still classy, which is complete abounding my style, I avant-garde that is why they are so acclimatized with celebrities and women who crop affliction of themselves,” Leilani said.
As we avant-garde reported, LeAnn entered appraisal afterwards a alternation of communications with Twitter users analytic of how she and bedmate Eddie Cibrian captivated up during his accordance to ex Brandi Glanville.
PHOTOS: The Best Of LeAnn Rimes In Her Bikini Over The Years
The abrupt country accompanist has sued two women for assailment of assimilation in the acclimatized fiasco.
Meanwhile, Leilani wishes “LeAnn all the best. She is just beautiful.” Check out Leilani’s dresses online.
RELATED STORIES:
Extending An Olive Branch, LeAnn? Rimes Reaches Out To Brandi Glanville
LeAnn Rimes Takes Her Stilettos To The Treadmill
Watch Out Brandi Glanville: LeAnn Rimes’ Got A Gun!
PHOTOS: Crop A Peek Inside LeAnn Rimes Tennessee Country Estate
No hay comentarios. :