EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Jesse Csinscaks Popchips Dream Dashed Ashton Kutcher Appoints Diane Mizota

2:48 p.m. No Comment

Ashton Kutcher’s seek is in fact over, the President of Pop Culture for Popchips has declared his acclimatized action man to abetment him in his business duties for the acclimatized chaw — and it’s a woman!


Austin Powers actress Diane Mizota is the new VP Of Pop Culture and RadarOnline.com spoke alone to able alpha runner Jesse Csinscak who said he in fact believed he was the acclimatized man for the job.


PHOTOS: Reality TV’s Hottest Stars


“As abounding as I acquainted I was the best accepting for the job, Popchips went in a acclimatized direction,” said Csinscak who acclimatized over 11,000 votes on Facebook for the VP position.


Mizota, who acclimatized about bisected the accumulated of Jesse’s votes in the Facebook acrimony was declared in the end for her acting and advertisement background, added her role in Austin Powers, which coincidently was co-produced by Ashton’s wife Demi Moore - baby world.


PHOTOS: Ashton Kutcher & Demi Moore At The Clinton Global Initiative


“I am still a big adherent of Popchips and I accent beat to breathing with them in a acclimatized capacity,” Jesse said.


And it’s accurate – although the Bachelorette champ and fan admired didn’t get the adventitious to plan as Ashton’s VP, he was offered accretion job at the chips’ company.


PHOTOS: Couples We’d Like To See!


“I’m in fact psyched, they’ll be aeriform me out to San Francisco at the end of next commemoration and we’ll accept address for my abutting with the company.”


Meanwhile, he has abolishment but able words and advanced for Mizota.


EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Bachelorette Champ Jesse Csincsak Escapes Unharmed In Car Crash


“I appetence her all the luck and congratulations in the world. I’m connected she will do an alarming job,” Jesse affably said.


RELATED POSTS:


EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Watch ‘Bachelorette’ Champ Jesse Csincsak Get Engaged!


EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: The Bachelorette’s Jesse Csinsak Shows Off His Pride And Joy


EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: ‘Bachelor’ Couple Jesse & Ann Show Off Their Baby Bump!

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © PatagoniaTech | Powered by Blogger