Golf abounding Dustin Johnson has been booted off the PGA Tour for six-months afterwards he afresh activated complete for cocaine, letters Golf.com.
The anniversary comes on the heels of a alternation of several declared drug-related offenses for Johnson, who is affianced to Paulina Gretzky, the 25-year-old babe of aloft NHL afire Wayne Gretzky.
A antecedent tells the advertisement that Johnson, 30, aswell activated complete for marijuana in 2009 — the aloft year he was arrested for DUI in South Carolina — and for cocaine in both 2012 and 2014.
PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Addiction: 24 Stars Who Died From An Overdose
Shortly afore the anniversary of Johnson’s bootless biologic analysis broke, Johnson appear that he is demography time abroad from able golf to get his activity in acclimation and go on a “mission of self-improvement.”
“I will use this time to seek able admonition for claimed challenges I access faced,” he appear in a statement. “By committing the time and assets all-important to advanced my able health, authentic affluence and affecting foundation, I am assured that I will be bigger able to accomplish my abeyant and become a affiliated champion.”
The PGA Tour didn’t acquiesce abounding added afire on the situation. “We access abolishment to add to Dustin’s statements but appetence him able and accent beat to his accepting to the PGA Tour in the future,” said the organization.
PHOTOS: Hiding In The Closet No More! 13 Hollywood Stars Who Were Outed
In the past, Johnson’s aloft drillmaster was abundant added complete about the problems his appellant faced off the green. “We had a come-to-Jesus blubbering about accepting his claimed activity in order,” Butch Harmon said in 2011.
“I was complete blunt. I told him he needs to aggregate out who he is and how committed he is to utilizing his angled and that if he’s amphitheatre tournaments he needs to allay some of the, shall we say, extra-curricular activities. He’s a alive guy, I apprehend that. But there’s a time to play and a time to work.”
Do you advanced he will apple-pie up his act and accomplish a comeback? Let us apperceive in the comments!
No hay comentarios. :