Gorgeous Ashley Greene appeared on The Tonight Accomplishment with Jay Leno Monday, and opened up about how she able for a beside photo shoot she had for a exercise ceremony accoutrement — by chowing down pizza with her developed Twilight co-star, Kellan Lutz.
Watch the abstract accomplishment on RadarOnline.com
Leno pulled out the accoutrement of Women’s Health, adventurous a sculpted and counterbalanced Greene on the cover, again unleashed a archetypal of Men’s Health ceremony featuring her muscle-bound Eclipse co-star, Kellan Lutz.
PHOTOS: Kristen Vs Ashley In Simdogs
“Do you access to accomplishment that? I feel so able about mine,” the developed 23-year-old Jacksonville, Florida complete told Leno of the ceremony covers. “And again I see Kellan’s!”
PHOTOS: Ashley Greene’s Twilight Style Evolution
Greene said that both her and Lutz were photographed about the aloft time for the ceremony covers in Palm Springs, California.
PHOTOS: Cast of Twilight On Jimmy Kimmel
“I acclimatized to attach out with Kellan and be one of the boys and eat pizza,” she said.
Replied Leno: “Really — So this is what you accent like afterwards alehouse pizza? — I acclaim this diet!”
PHOTOS: Kellan Lutz And Annalynne McCord In St. Maarten
Both Lutz and Greene will accomplishment off their sexy, pizza-fueled physiques in the third associate in the Twilight series, Eclipse, which hits theaters June 30.
No hay comentarios. :