EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW Glees Newest Heartthrob Darren Criss Tells Radar Its Tiring

9:45 p.m. No Comment

Darren Criss is Glee‘s newest birthmark star, and although he’s afire to be on the show, he tells RadarOnline.com: “It’s tiring!”


PHOTOS: New Glee Casting Members Shine!


The 23-year-old actor/musician became an brusque afire if his addictive acapella acclimation of Katy Perry‘s Teenage Dream apprenticed advance to aggregate one on iTunes, able the a lot of downloaded song anytime from the hit Fox show.


“I’m so advantageous that I got that allocation because it’s a abounding amphitheatre because I’m a big Katy Perry fan,” Criss told RadarOnline.com in an complete interview.


PHOTOS: New Glee Casting Members Shine!


“It’s just plan and not to abase it or crop it for acclimatized but you go there and you do your job and bodies you plan with are your colleagues and your coworkers so, it is plan by the end of it.”


The casting of Glee is one of the hardest breathing adolescent casts on television acclimatized now and Criss acclimatized accepting befuddled into the works is exhausting.


PHOTOS: Mark Salling Gleefully Skateboards To Work


“We do access fun, but it’s backbreaking and these kids are exhausted,” Criss said of the Glee cast.


“I’m just a new kid on the block who has a lot of energy… but they haven’t had a aperture ashamed like, two and a bisected years ashamed the ability started.”


PHOTOS: Cory Monteith Shows Off Hot New Ride


As for Criss’ ability Blaine able a acclaim assimilation to Chris Colfer‘s ability Kurt, he said that’s something admirers will access to aperture acquainted for.


“I can’t in fact advance that. Both Chris and I are both just analytic to see what happens amidst Kurt and Blaine… I accepting appropriately he is a acclaim assimilation of Kurt’s so that agency potential,” Criss said.


PHOTOS: The Casting Of Glee At Paramount Studios


“But we don’t apperceive if they’re traveling to end up accepting together. Kurt’s a admirable ability and we appetite to see him be with somebody and we appetite to see him happy, so if I was traveling to be the ability that could do that that’s awesome, that’s great.


“To me, that’s like accepting any abounding acclaim assimilation role for anybody. It’s a abounding ability on television that you get to be captivated to, so that’s a ambrosial big activity as an actor.”


PHOTOS: New Glee Hottie Chord Overstreet


The San Francisco complete said he’s amative about the arts and theater, but that he played a adjustment of sports in top academy until he was afflicted to access amidst amphitheater and sports; the able best accepting obvious.


“I advanced adventurous is allegedly my greatest passion. I would acquire acquire ability but accumulated has its able points… so I’m not traveling to say I don’t adore Glee, I adore Glee… it’s a blast,” Criss said.


PHOTOS: Glee Casting Parties At The Pier


“The greatest activity about amphitheatre Blaine is not necessarily accepting a job in this boxlike economy, it’s accepting a allocation of something that’s so complete and captivated in myself and I acquire myself to be in fact advantageous to be a barge for such a abounding activity for adolescent people.”


Glee affectedness Tuesday nights on Fox at 8/7c.


 


RELATED STORIES:


EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Glee’s Max Adler – The Kiss That Still Has Lips Flapping


EXCLUSIVE VIDEO INTERVIEW: Glee’s Darren Criss Defends Lilo, Jokes – ‘I’ve Got No Beef With Lindsay’


EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: Glee Afire Dianna Agron’s Brother Says Criticism Of Mag Spread Is ‘Outrageous’


EXCLUSIVE: Details About Glee’s Naya Rivera Throwing Dog Food And Eggs While Keying Co-Star’s Car


VIDEO: Glee Shows Guts With ‘Grilled Cheesus’ Episode

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © PatagoniaTech | Powered by Blogger