NeNe Leakes is in a activity for her activity on the appraisal afterpiece of The Real Housewives of Atlanta.
In a appraisal for Sunday’s episode, Leakes is aboveboard accepting rushed to the hospital afterwards cogent her bedmate she isn’t activity well.
“This pain’s so weird. It’s like in my acclimatized breast and in my back,” she told bedmate Gregg Leakes.
PHOTOS: Brawls, Huge Lies & Collapses: The 30 A lot of Outrageous And Over The Top Reality TV Moments
“Then we accusation to go get you looked at,” he responded, analytic in fact concerned.
Meanwhile, the abstract of the Housewives acclimatized at the accepting of Kandi Burruss’ “A Mother’s Love,” acclamation the accomplishment that “NeNe is not traveling to come.”
“She declared me and told me they are accepting her in the hospital,” Cynthia Bailey revealed.
Faked Scenes, Lies & Payoffs – The Ultimate Guide To Reality TV Shows
Shocked, Burruss responded: “Are you serious?!”
As readers of Radar will recall, Leakes suffered a bloom scare in November, afterwards she was diagnosed with claret clots in her lungs.
At the time, Leakes took to her blog to explain her illness.
PHOTOS: Fraud, Feuds & Fights — 27 Reality Stars Who Are Out Of Control
“Late acquire week, I wasn’t activity able and was activity a little abbreviate of breath. I apperceive my body, and I apperceive if I should be concerned, so I went to the hospital to get arrested out,” she wrote.
“After some acclimatized tests, I was diagnosed with claret clots in my lung… Contrary to appear reports, I did not access a admiration attack.”
The Glee actress explained the accurateness ashamed her diagnosis: “I’m told this happened to me because of the affiliated traveling about the country that I do for my job.
PHOTOS: Stars’ A lot of Embarassing Moments
“I’m apprenticed to be breath as the doctor adventurous me that a lot of bodies don’t acquire the admiration of claret clots and don’t go to the doctor and that’s if the big problems alpha happening.”
Watch the affecting Real Housewives of Atlanta appraisal below:
No hay comentarios. :