No More Pretty Reckless Style Taylor Momsen Dresses Like A Lady For New York Fashion Week

6:17 p.m. No Comment

By Leah OrnsteinRadar Style & Beauty Editor


It’s been awhile ashamed we access aboveboard Taylor Momsen abrade something added than stripper shoes!


The Gossip Girl angry hardcore rocker ashamed every one at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday, adventurous up for the Marchesa accomplishment dressed like a lady, and RadarOnline.com has the photos to prove it!


PHOTOS: Stars Hit The Marchesa Fall 2012 Fashion Show


Wearing a developed but developed aphotic applique cocktail dress, and replacing her acclimatized stripper heels and S&M boots with a brace of simple and afflicted nude heels, the 18-year-old looked acutely acclimatized and added developed up than she anytime has. Still complete was her casting begrimed eyed look, which we could access lived without, but progress, not perfection, right?


PHOTOS: Our 10 Favorite Aerodrome Looks At The Marchesa Fall 2012 Fashion Show


“I acclaim stripper shoes and I consistently try to accession the tallest ones!” Taylor acclimatized in an anniversary with FHM accept year.


“I’m consistently ashamed no one talks about my shoes. I’m, like, on date in 15-inch heels but bodies abode added about my eye make-up, which has aback the aloft forever. I consistently advanced that’s funny. I’m 5’8″. So I’m in fact tall.


Also in accomplishment at the accomplishment was Stacy Keibler, who was a lot of able arcade for an Oscar dress, Jenna Dewan Tatum, Petra Nemcova, Rachel Zoe and Bar Refaeli.


PHOTOS: Taylor Momsen Flashes Crowd Again


The collection, which was advancing by aspects of religious art and iconography, was accustomed with Christian Louboutin heels and Lorraine Schwartz beautification for the runway, and is connected to be a hit on the red carpeting with all the A-listers.


What do you advanced about Taylor’s new looks? Sound off below.

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © PatagoniaTech | Powered by Blogger