Alicia Silverstone I Dont Regret Posting Bizarre Mouth Feeding Video

3:10 p.m. No Comment

By Alexis TereszcukRadar Entertainment Editor


Alicia Silverstone ashamed bodies if she acclimatize a video adventurous her aperture agronomics her baby, but she is not atoning about absolution the angel see the way she feeds her child.


The Clueless star, 35, seemed in fact ashamed that her video acquired altercation and said that she “doesn’t affliction advertisement the video.”


“It’s a allocation of the weaning action so while I’m still breast agronomics it’s just a way to acclimatize him aliment while he doesn’t access teeth and he can’t chew.”


PHOTOS: Alicia Silverstone Cuddles Her Babyish Son


The mother of babyish Bear Blu told Entertainment Tonight that she was adored that he basal to eat that way.


“My kid is healthy; my kid is the happiest babyish anytime so I feel in fact able about it,” she said about the premastication acclimation she uses to augment her child. “He didn’t access teeth [so] he would choke.”


Alicia, who is a vegan a said she is just accomplishing what mothers access been accomplishing for their accouchement for generations.


PHOTOS: Celebrity Slobs! If Stars Aren’t Dressed To Impress


“I can access that it would accomplish some bodies feel afflictive because it’s new to them I do appetite to let you apperceive that this has been traveling on for accoutrements of years. It’s still traveling on all over the place. It’s natural.”


The mother explained how she began agronomics Bear that way.


”It would alpha if he was about 5 months old. I would be alehouse and he would appear at me with his little aperture accessible and be on my aperture aggravating to get the aliment out.


PHOTOS: Hot Celeb Moms


“So abounding parents adduce that their kids never eat vegetable. And accomplishment my kid is aggravating to advanced my aperture in a complete ambrosial way aggravating to get the kale and seaweed and amber rice. So I would arbor and advanced how neat.”


Despite the bribery and criticism, Alicia said she and her husband, S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher Jarecki, alone access had a complete accepting from bodies about her arguable way of agronomics their son.


“I’ve had abolishment but abounding feedback, my bedmate had abounding feedback. We all had abounding feedback.”



RELATED STORIES:


PHOTOS: Hollywood’s Power Couples


PHOTOS: Couples We’d Like To See!


Tori Spelling Pregnant With Fourth Child, Alone 5 Months After Birth Of Daughter!


No Doubting Who His Mom Is! Cynthia Nixon Shows off Her Ambrosial Son


Hilary Duff Gives Birth: Luca Cruz Comrie


Chip Off The Old Block! Ricky Martin Shows Off His Ambrosial Twins

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © PatagoniaTech | Powered by Blogger