Ja Looks to Settle 50 Beef

6:53 a.m. No Comment

Ja Rule addressed his abiding altercation with battling rapper 50 Cent
in an absolute account with Minister Louis Farrakhan endure week
and apprenticed to do what he could to coffin the hatchet. The interview
was the alone one Ja accepted to bung his new album, Blood in My
Eye
, which was appear today.


After Ja discussed his adolescence in the Hollis adjacency of
Queens, New York, the chat angry to a balladry altercation with 50
Cent that he accepted had angry violent, with anchor fights in
Atlanta and a New York City studio. Ja Rule traced the basis of the
ill animosity aback to a video shoot he did in the adjacency that
didn't sit able-bodied with 50 Cent. "I anticipate he didn't like the actuality that
I was accepting so abundant love," he said. "I didn't even apperceive the
dude." Soon after, Ja was targeted in song, referenced in the 50
Cent clue "Murder, I Don't Believe You." "I didn't alpha this," Ja
said. "It was absolutely no beef with me with him. It was consistently him
with me."


The rapper said that he approved to avoid the aggression of barbs.
"When I aboriginal heard the records, I said, 'Come on, I'm bigger than
that,'" he said. "But the accessible started to accord me ridicule."


Farrakhan had acrid words for the media's sensationalism of
hip-hop beefs and apprenticed Ja Rule to achieve the altercation for the benefit
of hip-hop and the adolescence who challenge rap stars. "I never wish to
see annihilation appear to you, Ja," he said, "and I never wish to see
anything appear to 50. I wish to see peace. And if you wish to dis
each added in the culture, that's fine. But already we go accomplished the
line, if we're talking about killing one another, they book it
and put it out."


"I see the bigger account that you're talking about," Ja said.
"It's not about me and 50's claimed beef. It's about the overall
state of hip-hop and the accouchement that are advancing up watching and
learning and pitting themselves adjoin anniversary added because one
rapper says he doesn't like the other. I'd be crazy and
disrespectful to say I wouldn't sit down at the table and try to
help hip-hop."

No hay comentarios. :

 
Copyright © PatagoniaTech | Powered by Blogger