Last week, the Internet was rocked if California blogger Kevin Skwerl posted nine anew leaked Chinese Democracy tracks, including three ahead exceptional songs allegedly from Guns n' Roses long-awaited album. Skwerl - who acclimated to plan in the administration administration of Universal Music and is now a Web artist - runs the blog Antiquiet, and says he accustomed the advance from "an bearding online source."
Yesterday Skwerl was abashed to acquisition himself face to face with two FBI agents who paid a appointment to his day job. "It was affectionate of an ambush," Skwerl tells Rolling Stone. "When I came aback from cafeteria they were cat-and-mouse in the antechamber for me. It's a little awful they apperceive breadth I work." Two adolescent FBI officers, who Skwerl describes as "Mulder and Scully types," questioned him for 15 account about breadth he got the advance and fabricated affairs to appointment his abode at 7:00 a.m. this morning.
"I wasn't abiding if they were traveling to appear by with a accreditation and debris the place, like in the movies," he says. "It was annihilation like that." The FBI admiral capital to see the aboriginal files, but Skwerl asleep them endure anniversary per instructions from Axl Rose's attorneys. Skwerl ultimately gave them buzz files that are now broadly accessible on the Internet.
Last anniversary Skwerl's blog comatose from the cartage flood that resulted from his arguable posting. "My host contacts me and says, 'What the fuck did you do?'" I go, "Uhhhh. I acquaint some music." He goes, "What absolutely did you post?" I go, "Uhhhh. [Meek voice] New Guns n' Roses." He goes, "Motherfucker." Before continued his corpuscle buzz rang with an alien 323 number. "It was a absolutely air-conditioned guy from the Gn'R affected that was a average man amid anyone who was actual affronted and me. He was aggravating to ability out and see if I'd go after a fight, which is added or beneath what I did."
Skwerl agreed to yield them down, but a cease-and-desist letter anon followed aggressive accessible acknowledged action. "I'm not so abashed about that," Skwerl says. "It's a acknowledged blah breadth back it wasn't for download, it wasn't a accomplished product. We aren't abiding who owns the recordings. I feel like I ability survive this."
Update: Skwerl wants to accomplish it bright that he's borderline whether or not he bankrupt the law, but he will abet with the admiral in any way he can. "If acknowledged affairs appear my way, I'll face them 100 percent. I'm not abashed of that. I did what I did, and I'll face the music if I accept to."
No hay comentarios. :